All material is guaranteed to be as specified. All work will be
completed in a manner accepted in standard practices.
Czar Floors warrants its medallions, borders and parquet to be free from manufacturing defects in milling and assembly. We warrant these products, to the original purchaser, for as long as you own your home. Czar Floors will (at our option) repair or replace any Czar Floors flooring that has experienced release from the subfloor due to glue bond failure ONE TIME ONLY (see exclusions and limitations below). Repair or replacement is limited to the Czar Floors product only. If the Czar Floors product is installed using a non-recommended adhesive, release from the subfloor due to glue bond failure is no longer covered by warranty. All other warranties still apply.
Warranty exclusions and limitations.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INSTALLER AND/OR HOMEOWNER TO INSPECT THE PRODUCTS PRIOR TO INSTALLATION. If, BEFORE INSTALLATION, you discover any product that has obvious defects, please contact Czar Floors immediately to arrange for repairs or replacement products. Czar Floors accepts no responsibility for costs of products or labor when products with visible defects have been installed nonetheless.
This warranty does not cover damage, warping that occurs due to improper storage conditions on Buyer premises prior to installation.We assume no responsibility for incorrect installation or damage to product or surrounding flooring caused by incorrect installation. It is critical that all installations are done in compliance with the procedures outlined in the Czar Floors installation instructions. Failure to install in accordance with the instructions will void all warranties. Detailed instructions are available on-line at www.czarfloors.com or can be obtained by calling Czar Floors at (800) 577-2927.
Hardwood flooring and inlays are natural products and will expand
and contract during heating and non-heating seasons, causing changes
in the joinery of the flooring products. These changes in joinery
are not considered defects. To minimize these changes as much as
possible it is vital that reasonable humidity conditions (35–45%
humidity at 60–75°F) are maintained consistently. It is also important
to allow time for proper acclimation of the product to the home’s
climate conditions. No warranty coverage is provided for flooring
that experiences glue bond failure, cupping, buckling, gapping or
cracking due to inadequate, excessive or widely fluctuating humidity
levels. We assume no responsibility for deterioration of our product
after final work (either sanding or finishing) that may occur due
to failure to seal wood, inadequate protection of wood surfaces
from weather or human elements, expansion or contraction or warping
of wood caused by dryness, humidity or moisture that is out of our
Color variation, grain variation, mineral streaks, sap pockets, small knots, flecking or other variation can occur. We cannot warrant against natural variations, nor the differences between the color, grain and appearance of product samples, surrounding field floor, millwork and other wood products, and the color, grain and appearance
This warranty does not cover color changes
to any products which result from UV light and/or the natural aging
process of the wood.
In-floor radiant heating systems can significantly alter product performance. Installation is allowed over radiant-heated subfloors provided the subfloor is structurally sound and the heat is regulated not to exceed 80°F.
Damage caused by natural or man-made disasters including, but not limited to, leaking or broken plumbing, standing water, fire, excessive rainfall, hurricanes, tornadoes, flooding or other disasters are not covered by the terms of this warranty. Failure to properly maintain your wood floor or decorative inlays will void all warranties. For maintenance recommendations, contact the National Wood Flooring Association, www.nwfa.org or (800) 422-4556.
THERE ARE NOT IMPLIED WARRANITES, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXTENDING BEYOND THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY, AND EXCEPT AS SET FORTH HEREIN, THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES BY Czar Floors. EXCEPT FOR THE SPECIFIC REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, Czar Floors SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, RESULTING FROM THE PURCHASE, INSTALLATION OR USE OF THE Czar Floors PRODUCT. THE TERMS OF AND REMEDIES AVAILABLE UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY CAN ONLY BE MODIFIED OR EXTENDED IF EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED, IN WRITING, BY AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF Czar Floors.
- Free estimates and Validity: Czar Floors provides free estimates for customer projects. Estimates are intended for prompt response, and will be honored for 15 business days, unless extended by Czar Floors.
- Add-on orders will be accepted at pricing current at the time of the new order and with good faith effort to match existing order specifications, without guarantee( due to different lots, material availability, etc.)
- Payment and Accrued Finance Charges: payment is due upon receipt of the invoice. Invoices unpaid at thirty days from invoice date begin accruing finance charges ate the rate of 1-1/2%(one and one-half percent) per month until paid.
- Storage: Temporary storage for orders paid in full will be provided free of charge for up to 90 days after balance invoice date. Storage charges for unpaid orders will accrue at the rate of $60 per item or pallet per month, pro-rata, beginning 15 days from balance invoice date.
- Default and Forfeiture: Orders remaining unpaid at 90 days from invoice date will be considered abandoned. Orders abandoned will at Czar Floors's sole option, be subject to forfeiture of all money prepayments as liquidated damages and subject to forfeiture of any claim to materials so abandoned.
- Title to Goods and Lien: Title to goods passes to customer upon release to customer's carrier. Under Uniform Commercial Code, Czar Floors retains a security interest in all product until fully paid.
- Standard items can be returned for any reason within seven days after receiving the product. Please contact Czar Floors for authorization prior to shipping. Czar Floors will provide you with pre-paid shipping label for convenient and quick return.
- Standard items cost is refunded in full. Once your return is received and inspected by the fulfillment centers (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
- Buyer is responsible for the shipping charges both ways unless item is proven to be defective.
- For prefinished items the additional finishing fee(10% of the original cost) is not refundable.
- Returned items should be in salable, unmodified condition, in original packaging.
- Custom orders are not returnable except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Items that incur damage, warping due to improper storage conditions on Buyers premises are not returnable and are not covered by Czar Floors warranty. For damage in transit see Damage and Shortages section below.
- Czar Floors does not accept project leftovers for return.
- Items must be shipped back insured and properly packaged.
- An order for standard products can be canceled at any time.
- Custom orders can not be cancelled. This includes any product that manufactured in custom thickness (other then 3/4" for wood or 3/8" for stone), substituted materials, design alterations, custom size, prefinish, etc. No refund will be issued.
- Custom Design fee $150 or more - is not refundable. Design service is limited to 2-3 iteration and corrections within the scope of the original request. Design service is automatically a part of any custom order or can be ordered separately.
- If the cancelled order was already shipped, you will be responsible for freight charges both ways.
- Production lead time starts only after customer approval of the design for custom products. Czar Floors will make every effort to deliver the product in the shortest time possible. All delivery dates are estimates. We recommend that you do not book installation until you receive your product.
- Any claims, shortages or return requests should be reported within seven days after receiving the product. Written notice is required either by FAX or e-mail. Prior approval is required on any returned merchandise. We may ask you to provide photos illustrating the damage.
- Buyer agrees that the only remedy which Buyer shall have from Czar Floors, in respect to goods which are for some reason determined to be defective or damaged, is replacement for such goods, repair of original goods or if such goods cannot be replaced or fixed, the purchase price of same. Those options are in discretion of Czar Floors.
- Any damage that may have occurred in shipment must be reported to Czar Floors as soon as possible and prior to installation. Any missing, damaged merchandise, damaged packaging must be noted to the carrier. We cannot be held responsible for shortages after the shipment is signed for.
The Terms and Conditions set forth herein are part of the basis upon which a sale is made to a Buyer. The Terms and Conditions set forth above and all transactions between Czar Floors and Buyer shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania. Czar Floors' maximum liability, whether for product defect, negligence, or breach of contract shall not exceed the contract price of the goods and services provided by Czar Floors. In any arbitration or legal action arising out of sale of Czar Floors products, each party shall bear its own attorneys fees.
All transactions between Buyer and Czar Floors shall be deemed to have been contracted at Czar Floors ’s Newtown, PA office. Buyer agrees that all actions concerning collection or disputes concerning goods shall be initiated and/or defended in a court of appropriate jurisdiction sitting in Bucks County in the State of Pennsylvania.