General Terms and Conditions
Terms of Sale
- Free estimates and Validity: Czar Floors provides free estimates for customer projects. Estimates are intended for a prompt response and honored for 15 business days unless extended by Czar Floors.
- Add-on orders will be accepted at pricing current at the time of the new order and with good faith effort to match existing order specifications, without guarantee( due to different lots, material availability, etc.)
- Payment and Accrued Finance Charges: payment is due upon receipt of the invoice. Invoices unpaid at thirty days from invoice date begin accruing finance charges at the rate of 1-1/2%(one and one-half percent) per month until paid.
- Storage: Temporary storage for orders paid in full will be provided free of charge for up to 90 days after the balance invoice date. Storage charges for unpaid orders will accrue at the rate of $60 per item or pallet per month, pro-rata, beginning 15 days from the balance invoice date.
- Default and Forfeiture: Orders remaining unpaid at 90 days from the invoice date will be considered abandoned. Orders abandoned will be subject to forfeiture of all money prepayments as liquidated damages and subject to forfeiture of any claim to materials so abandoned at Czar Floors' sole option.
- Title to Goods and Lien: Title to goods passes to the customer upon release to customer's carrier. Under the Uniform Commercial Code, Czar Floors retains a security interest in all products until fully paid.
- Return Policy and Limited Warranty Policy are integral parts of the Terms of Sale.
The Terms and Conditions set forth herein are part of the basis upon which a sale is made to a Buyer. The Terms and Conditions set forth above and all transactions between Czar Floors and Buyer shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania. Czar Floors' maximum liability, whether for product defect, negligence, or breach of contract, shall not exceed the contract price of the goods and services provided by Czar Floors. In any arbitration or legal action arising out of the sale of Czar Floors products, each party shall bear its own attorney's fees.
All transactions between Buyer and Czar Floors shall be deemed to have been contracted at Czar Floors' Richboro, PA office. Buyer agrees that all actions concerning collection or disputes concerning goods shall be initiated and/or defended in a court of appropriate jurisdiction sitting in Bucks County in the State of Pennsylvania.
You may electronically copy, duplicate and print portions of this website as long as You retain all copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices along with the material. Any other use of this Site or its content requires Czar Floors' express written permission.
Trademarks and Copyright
All content contained in this website, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, logos, trademarks (whether or not registered), service marks, or graphics, is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights and laws. It is owned by Czar Floors, or Czar Floors has the legal right to use it. © 2000-2014 Czar Floors All rights reserved. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify logos, trademarks, or service marks in any way without Czar Floors' prior written permission. The use of Czar Floors trademarks on any other website is prohibited. Use of Czar Floors marks as a "link" on or from any other website is expressly prohibited by Czar Floors unless prior written permission is obtained.
Termination of Use
Czar Floors may discontinue, suspend or modify this website at any time without notice, and Czar Floors may block, terminate or suspend Your access to the System at any time for any reason in its sole discretion, even if access continues to be allowed to others.