We want you to be completely happy with your order. If you are not satisfied for any reason, we will gladly accept your timely return of salable, eligible items or defective merchandise. Please contact Czar Floors for authorization before shipping.
- Standard wood or stone medallions and borders can be returned for any reason within 14 days after receiving the product.
- Unless your item is received damaged, or there was some error on our part, Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs. We recommend that you insure all return shipments and provide us with the shipment tracking number.
- Once your return is received and inspected by the fulfillment centers, your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your credit card or the original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
- For prefinished items, the additional finishing fee(10% of the original cost) is not refundable.
- Custom orders, parquet, herringbone, and plank, are not returnable except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Items that incur damage, warping due to improper storage conditions on Buyers premises are not returnable and are not covered by Czar Floors warranty.
- Czar Floors does not accept project leftovers for return.
- Returned items should be in a salable, unmodified condition to qualify for credit.
- Order for standard wood or stone medallions and borders can be canceled at any time.
- Custom orders, parquet, plank, and herringbone can not be canceled. This includes any product manufactured in custom thickness (other than 3/4" for wood or 3/8" for stone), substituted materials, design alterations, custom size, etc. No refund will be issued.
- Custom Design service fee is not refundable. Design service is limited to 2-3 iteration and corrections within the scope of the original request.
- If the canceled order were already shipped, the Buyer would be responsible for shipping charges both ways.
- Production lead time starts only after customer approval of the design for custom products. Czar Floors will make every effort to deliver the product in the shortest time possible. All delivery dates are estimates. We recommend that you do not book installation until you receive your product.
Damage and Shortages
- Please inspect your packages closely upon receipt. Any damage that may have occurred in shipment must be reported to Czar Floors as soon as possible and before installation. Any missing, damaged merchandise, damaged packaging must be noted to the carrier. We cannot be held responsible for shortages after the shipment is signed for.
- Any claims, shortages, or return requests should be reported within five business days after receiving the product. Written notice is required either by FAX or e-mail. Prior approval is required on any returned merchandise. We may ask you to provide photos illustrating the damage or defect.
- Buyer agrees that the only remedy which Buyer shall have from Czar Floors, in respect to goods which are for some reason determined to be defective or damaged, is a replacement for such goods, repair of original goods, or if such goods cannot be replaced or fixed, the purchase price refund of same. Those options are at the discretion of Czar Floors.