We want you to be completely happy with your order. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your timely return of salable, eligible items or defective merchandise. Please contact Czar Floors for authorization prior to shipping. Czar Floors will provide you with pre-paid shipping label for convenient and quick return.
- Standard wood or stone medallions and borders can be returned for any reason within 14 days after receiving the product.
- Standard items cost is refunded in full. Once your return is received and inspected by the fulfillment centers, your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
- Buyer is responsible for the shipping charges both ways unless item is proven to be defective. We will waive the return shipping charge if the item is exchanged for the same or similar product.
- For prefinished items the additional finishing fee(10% of the original cost) is not refundable.
- Custom orders, Parquet, herringbone and plank are not returnable except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- Items that incur damage, warping due to improper storage conditions on Buyers premises are not returnable and are not covered by Czar Floors warranty.
- Czar Floors does not accept project leftovers for return.
- Returned items should be in salable, unmodified condition to qualify for credit.
- An order for standard wood or stone medallions and borders can be canceled at any time.
- Custom orders, parquet, plank and herringbone can not be cancelled. This includes any product that manufactured in custom thickness (other then 3/4" for wood or 3/8" for stone), substituted materials, design alterations, custom size, etc. No refund will be issued.
- Custom Design service fee is not refundable. Design service is limited to 2-3 iteration and corrections within the scope of the original request.
- If the cancelled order was already shipped, buyer will be responsible for shipping charges both ways.
- Production lead time starts only after customer approval of the design for custom products. Czar Floors will make every effort to deliver the product in the shortest time possible. All delivery dates are estimates. We recommend that you do not book installation until you receive your product.
Damage and Shortages
- Any claims, shortages or return requests should be reported within 7 days after receiving the product. Written notice is required either by FAX or e-mail. Prior approval is required on any returned merchandise. We may ask you to provide photos illustrating the damage or defect.
- Buyer agrees that the only remedy which Buyer shall have from Czar Floors, in respect to goods which are for some reason determined to be defective or damaged, is replacement for such goods, repair of original goods or if such goods cannot be replaced or fixed, the purchase price refund of same. Those options are in discretion of Czar Floors.
- Any damage that may have occurred in shipment must be reported to Czar Floors as soon as possible and prior to installation. Any missing, damaged merchandise, damaged packaging must be noted to the carrier. We cannot be held responsible for shortages after the shipment is signed for.