"P11" Wood Floor Medallion
Unique and very elegant design. Special template is included.
width is 63% of the length
Materials used in this product:
P11 Wood Floor Medallion specification:
Unless noted otherwise in the description, all standard wood medallions supplied per the following specification:
- Unfinished. Wood Medallions can be prefinished for an additional 10% charge. The standard finish is high-quality water-based polyurethane, semi-gloss.
- The wood top layer is glued on the plywood backer. Larger, over 60" medallions are not glued but supplied separately as a face-taped wood layer and plywood backer to be glued on-site.
- Plain Sawn wood
- The standard thickness is 3/4". You may request custom thickness for inlay from 5/16" to 3/4".
Up to 60" in size wood floor medallion can be made as a single piece. Larger inlays supplied in precisely fit segments.
Review Wood Medallions Installation Instruction.
FREE ROUTER BIT, TEMPLATE IS INCLUDED WITH EVERY WOOD FLOOR MEDALLION.
Adhesive Recommendations: For medallions and borders installation Czar Floors recommends Bona R850T glue tube Bona © R850T glue.
Fast curing, one-part cartridge/gun applied, moisture cure urethane adhesive that does not contain water or chlorinated solvents, is V.O.C. compliant, and has no ozone-depleting chemicals. The glue is available from Czar Floors. You may add the glue to your order or purchase separately online.
- Medallions up to 48 inches, use one 20oz. sausage
- Medallions up to 70 inches, use two 20oz. sausage
- Borders use about one sausage per 20 lin.ft.
Additional installation and maintenance supplies can be purchased on-line.
Design Your Room using On-Line Floor Designer.
After building your floor plan, you can estimate your project cost and share it through e-mail, all from within your browsers-no extra software required.
For simple floor area and material quantity estimate use Floor Calculator.
Please note that on-screen colors are not necessarily precise representations of actual product colors due to variance in monitor calibrations. Due to natural variations, actual product appearance may vary slightly from images shown.
Colors, materials, designs and prices subject to change without notice.